Every week a combination of judges' and readers' votes help determine who moves on to the next round. Last week, my blog was chosen to be one in 400 that moved on from somewhere under just 1000 blogs. This week, the cut is from 400 to 200. Eep!
However! I am excited to potentially move on to the next round, which is the Luxury Dinner Party round. The menu is planned, the shopping list on post-its in my day planner (yes, I still write out a day planner by hand). The sterling is polished, the crystal is shined. If you are a regular reader, please link through and have a vote for me and any other blog you deem worthy. There are some seriously tasty cooking posts in there.
Some of my favorites:
- The Accidental Wino cooks Iron Chef Morimoto's Pork Belly.
- He Cooks....She Cooks makes Spam Musubi.
- A Fit and Spicy Life tackles Turkish Delight.
- Simple Math Bakery hits Canadian Poutine.
- City Lights steams Chawanmushi beautifully.
- Spain in Iowa constructs Momofuku's iconic Pork Buns.
And so many others worthy of your time and vote.
Thank you for reading, and even more thanks for taking another moment or two and voting.