Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ink.

ink.
8360 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90069
323-651-5866

I'm not going into any laborious detail about ink., Michael Voltaggio's busy little sweet spot in West Hollywood inhabiting former Josu space. What I will say is that the food was inventive and whimsical but down to earth. Affordable, yet still felt like a treat. The service was some of the best I have had recently. I will definitely be going again and I have someone specific in mind to take with me.

Make your own slideshow with music at Animoto.

Video inspired by one of my favorite fashion bloggers, L.A.'s own ...love, Meagan. Caveat: I did not choose Maryjane for the theme song, and I am not sure how it ended up in the background. I don't really enjoy the pot, it gives me massive paranoia, quite the opposite intended effect. However, we had kind of a crazy night that night, so I will just leave it as is for the fun of it. Who doesn't love Rick James?

Please see more thorough ink. reviews here, here and here. I'm just havin' fun.

No comments: