Thursday, July 9, 2009

You Have to Eat Anyway, So Dine Out for the Cure!

On Wednesday July 15, 2009 all of Los Angeles can dine in one of many popular restaurants to benefit Susan Komen for the Cure. The following restaurants will donate 10% of the gross profits from breakfast, lunch and/or dinner service to benefit the search for the cure to end breast cancer.

Personally, if it were me, I'd hit Michael's on Naples because my food crazy friend Melissa A-G loves that place. I am just looking for a reason to dine there. Or maybe I will hit Roy's DTLA because it is right by my house, and the 15th is a school night and all.

Supposedly, they are adding new restaurants daily. Click that link up there at the top early next week and see if anything new has been added that really grabs you!

And by all means, eat some wonderful food, have a lovely time, and let's communally tell cancer to fuck the hell off.

No comments: