Monday, November 10, 2008

Galvatron: Drink One if You Dare

I am currently obsessed with this video. The maker frequents my favorite Little Tokyo watering hole, Tapas and Wine Bar C. The Galvatron is a cocktail made from equal parts of Bacardi 151, Patron and Maker's Mark. Shockingly, it is not horrific tasting. I tasted my neighbor's Saturday night. However, apparently one can take you down hard. They play this video every now and again and the revelry in the bar lifts a few levels exponentially as a result. The majority of the scenes in this video are filmed at Bar C.



D prefers this ode to the Galvatron.



Apparently, according to Phandeazy's youtube page, these are two in a series of three. I am eagerly awaiting the third. And considering a Galvatron myself, perhaps at some point. Perhaps not.

http://www.youtube.com/user/phandeazy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I hope the drink is better than these songs. =(

Food, she thought. said...

*gasp*

these songs are nothing short of poetic genius!!!!!

quan said...

the third one is just released!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1h02WaJRfA

Food, she thought. said...

Thanks Quan. You made my day!